Altran at the Mobile World Congress 2017
Altran was present at the Mobile World Congress 2017 in Barcelona from February 27th to March 2nd. This was an opportunity for the Group to demonstrate its latest innovations to support industries throughout their digital transformation.
Set every year in Barcelona, the Mobile World Congress is the world’s largest exhibition for the mobile industry. The event attracts thousands of industry professionals and journalists from around the world to share the sector’s last innovations.
In the context of the emergence of a new industrial model – “the industry of the future” – Altran unveiled its latest solutions that support its Clients throughout their digital transformation and their value creation.
On its stand (6G11, Hall 6), Altran’s innovations in 5 key areas could be discovered:
- The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT): VueForge IoT Solutions increases the productivity of connected factories
- Telecoms & Media: Advanced Networks World Class Center is participating in the creation of the network of the future (5G) and developing immersive experiences in virtual reality
- Automotive: CoherenSE software platform enables the next generation of connected and safe vehicles by managing the complexity of new electronic architectures and incorporating Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Energy: VueForge® for Electric Grid Asset Management and VueForge® for Smart Connected Energy Management Systems optimize maintenance costs for electricity facilities
- Health: Altran unveils the opportunities of e-health to patients, hospital and the pharma industry.
At the Mobile World Congress, you could also find the booth of Cambridge Consultants (An Altran Group company) demonstrating their low-cost networks, LoRa detection systems, and real-time asset tracking (7B21, Hall 7).
Global leader in engineering and R&D services, Altran offers its clients a new way to innovate by helping them develop the products and services of the future. The Group works alongside them on every link in the value chain of their project – from the initial idea to industrialization. For over thirty years, Altran has provided its expertise to key players in a number of sectors including aerospace, automotive, defence, energy, finance, life sciences, railway, and telecoms. The Altran teams were delighted to welcome you from February 27th to March 2nd, on stand 6G11, Hall 6, in Barcelona (Spain) – La Fira Gran Via.